Delivery and Return
DELIVERY AND RETURN
CONSUMER RIGHTS - CAYMA - CANCELLATION REQUIREMENTS
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you agree to the preliminary information form and the distance sale contract.
2.Buyers are subject to Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and Regulation on Distance Protection (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws in relation to the sale and delivery of the product they purchase.
3.The shipping charges incurred in the product will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product shall be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the purchaser not exceeding the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the Buyers may terminate the contract.
5.The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order and with the documents such as guarantee certificate, user manual.
6. If the purchase of the purchased product becomes impossible, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning of the situation. The total price within 14 days must be returned to the Buyer.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE IS NOT PAYMENT:
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE CREDIT CARD:
8. If the product is found to be unfairly used by the unauthorized person after the payment of the credit card of the purchaser and the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the related bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall bear the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF IT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE PRODUCT DURATION WITH UNAUTYED REQUIREMENTS:
9. If force majeure conditions occur which cannot be anticipated by the seller and cannot be delivered within the product period, the situation shall be notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with the like or postponement of delivery until the barrier is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment made by cash within 14 days from the cancellation of this fee is paid to him in cash. If the buyer makes the payment with a credit card and cancels it, within 14 days from this cancellation the product price is returned to the bank, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer within 2-3 weeks.
THE LIABILITY OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer shall inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receipt; dents, broken, torn packaging etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not take delivery from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER, goods / services must be carefully protected after delivery. Goods / services should not be used if the right of withdrawal is used. Invoice must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF CAYMA:
11. BUYER; the buyer may use the right of withdrawal from the contract by accepting the goods without giving any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any justification to him / her on the condition of notifying the SELLER on the following contact information within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery date of the product he / she has purchased or the person / organization indicated.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION:
NAME / TITLE: ARTZEN DESIGN ARCHITECTURE CONSULTANCY IMPORT EXPORT TRADE CORPORATION
ADDRESS: TAHİR PAŞA KONAĞI ÇENGELKÖY MAH. TAHIRPASA SK. NO: 1 ÜSKÜDAR / ISTANBUL
TEL: 444 2 185
CEP: 0 (532) 544 48 22
PERIOD OF RULE OF LAW:
13. If the buyer buys a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal may not be used in the service contracts that are executed with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the BUYER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days, written notice to the SELLER via registered mail, fax or e-mail must be made and the product has not been used in accordance with the provisions of the i Products which cannot be Declined lü issued in this contract.
USE OF CAYMA RIGHT:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is institutionalized, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when it is returned. The order refunds issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the refund invoice is issued.)
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, if any, with the standard accessories.
18.SATICI is obliged to return the total value and the documents that undermine the BUYER within 10 days from the receipt of the notification of the withdrawal to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the property or a return is impossible due to a reason caused by the fault of the BUYER, the PURCHASER shall be liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of defect. However, the PURCHASER shall not be liable for any changes or alterations caused by the proper use of the product or the product within the period of withdrawal right.
20. In the event that the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER falls below the limit due to the exercise of the right of cancellation, the discount amount used in the campaign shall be canceled.